Columbus Nubuck and Suede Conditioner
Japan Columbus Columbus Raising Leather Nutrition Spray
Net weight: 100ml
Ingredients: ethanol, silicon gel, purified water, rosehip oil
◆ The rosehip oil penetrates and moisturizes the leather, keeping the leather's bright color.
◆ No resin and other ingredients are added to effectively maintain the air permeability of the raised leather.
◆ The rosehip oil formula has antiseptic effect.
◆ It can be used for any color of raised leather.
1. Shake the container well before use.
2. When using, it is recommended to put the shoe support or newspaper in the shoe first to maintain the shape of the shoe.
3. After cleaning the dust and stains on the leather surface, spray evenly at a position about 20 cm away.
4. Before use, please test whether it is applicable on the place where the leather product is not obvious.
5. Then put it in a well-ventilated place and wait for it to dry.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.